Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette - Review & Swatches

Wednesday 26 February 2014

 
 
I debated whether or not to get this palette as I have so many amazing neutral palettes including Naked 1, 2 and 3 but I caved after a few weeks of drooling at it online. 
 
One of the things that convinced me was the price.  You get 12 amazing colours for $39 USD and compared to the Naked palettes that's a great deal.  Because I am in Australia the Naked palettes cost around $80 to purchase.
 
The palette is a great size so I've been favouring this above any other palettes as it fits in my bag easily and isn't bulky at all.
 
 
The palette has a white slip cover to protect it.  The palette itself is a matte black with the holographic Sigma logo on the front.
 
 
The colours are beautiful.  You have a mixture of shimmers and mattes and you have enough amazing colours to do many looks from a no makeup makeup look to a gorgeous smokey eye.
 
The pigmentation with most of the colours is amazing and just a couple are a little pale.  Overall the colours are great.
 
 
 
 
Love the colours and the price is excellent.  I highly recommend this palette. 
 
You can purchase the Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette from www.sigmabeauty.com
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design