Andreia Professional Gel Polish - First Impressions

Thursday 13 March 2014

 
I am currently testing out a new gel polish called Andreia Professional Gel Polish.  It's a Maltese brand that is newly released.
 
I received five colours and today I've tried out 203 which is this beautiful teal colour.
 
I applied CND Shellac base coat, two coats of the Andreia 203 gel polish and CND Shellac top coat.  I cured it in my CND UV lamp.
 
I've also done one finger with Lish Seascape glitter and one finger with MoYou London pro plate 13 to see how the gel polish goes with a bit of nail art.
 
 
The colour is lovely and a little on the sheer side.  If, like me, you have any damage to your natural nail (eg. white spots due to dryness) it may be necessary to apply three coats.
 
You will have no issues with applying a third coat as the gel polish is nice and thin and really to apply.  It looks fairly thick on the brush but goes on in thin smooth coats. 
 
 
I had no issues stamping or adding glitter and I found the Andreia Professional Gel Polish very similar to CND Shellac when applying.  It has a slight smell but nothing that is unpleasant.
 
I will do an update in a couple of weeks to let you know how this is wearing and also how I find it when removing.
 
PLEASE NOTE: This is for professional use only and is not available to the general public.
 
******************************************************
 
For more information on Andreia Professional Gel Polish please visit:
 
 
 
******************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design