Essentially Perfect Vanilla Bergamot Bath Bomb - Product Review

Thursday 20 March 2014



Another amazing bath bomb from Essentially Perfect.
 
The Vanilla Bergamot bath bomb is divine.
 
I found this to be one of the best bath bombs I've ever used.  I felt so relaxed in the bath and the fragrance of this bath bomb is delicious.
 
I rarely lie in the bath for more than five minutes but with the Essentially Perfect bath bombs I find myself wanting to stay in the bath for as long as I can.
 
The other thing I noticed is that these bath bombs are amazing for leaving your skin soft and moisturized or days after use.
 
I suffer from really dry skin and every time I use an Essentially Perfect bath bomb my skin feels amazing for days and I can shower and not have to moisturize for about a week afterwards because these make my skin so soft.
 
Essentially Perfect is a Melbourne based business that makes amazing hand-made soaps, bath bombs, body moisturisers, doggie soap and other amazing natural products.
 
Bath bombs are $5 each and my subscribers will receive a 5% discount if you mention me and buy through the Essentially Perfect website or at the Flemington Market.
 

Essentially Perfect is run by the lovely Monica.
 
She has a stall at the Flemington Market, her own website and has just joined Farmhouse Direct, an online farmer's market.
 
Monica purchases raw goat's milk direct from the farmer.  This is the best for making soap and other beauty products.  She also supports a local olive grower by buying her olive oil direct from his farm.
 
All Essentially Perfect soaps and other products are coloured with all natural Australian clays and other organics such as madder root powder and black charcoal.  98% of all scent blends are made with essential oils. 
Her products are truly amazing and don't forget you  receive a 5% discount if you mention I sent you and you buy through her website or at the Flemington Market.
 
I am currently trying out some more lovely Essentially Perfect products so stay tuned.
 
**************************************************
 
Essentially Perfect website:  http://essentiallyperfect.com.au/
 
Farmhouse Direct website: http://www.farmhousedirect.com.au/
 
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 


  •  

    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hayley Larue Design