Andreia Professional Gel Polish 207 - Nude Peach - 'Baby Giraffe Nails"

Tuesday 25 March 2014

 
Today I've used Andreia Professional Gel Polish in 207.  This is a gorgeous nude peach colour.
 
It is very pigmented and covered brilliantly in two coats.
 
 
I am testing out how well you can stamp over Andreia and so far I've had no issues at all.
 
Today I've used Bundle Monster plate 313 for stamping and Konad polish in white.
 
I've stamped directly over the second colour coat after the inhibition layer was removed.
 
I DO NOT recommend stamping this way if you are new to stamping.  If you are just starting out it's much better to top coat your nails, wipe the inhibition layer and stamp over the top coat.  That way if you make any mistakes it's easy to remove the stamp without removing your colour.
 
My husband is fondly referring to these nails as 'baby giraffe nails'.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design