Andreia Professional Gel Polish - Wear Over Two Weeks & Removal

Tuesday 25 March 2014

 
I've had the Andreia Professional Gel Polish #203 on for two weeks and today I decided to change colours.
 
Firstly I should point out that I can only handle two weeks regrowth on me so I never keep one colour on for longer than that.
 
Apart from the regrowth, Andreia 203 lasted perfectly.  I had no lifting, chipping or peeling.  It wears very similarly on me to CND Shellac and I am really happy with how well it lasted on my nails.  I am heavy handed, rarely wear gloves when doing housework and am constantly picking at things.
 
I used cotton pads and foil for removal.
 
I had CND Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel on under my Andreia Professional Gel Polish.
 
I wrapped the nails for 15 minutes and then removed the wraps.  The gel polish removes in exactly the same way as CND Shellac and takes the same amount of time.
 
There is no need for scraping at all.  There is also no need for breaking the seal of the top coat before removal.  My nails were left in a great condition after I had removed the gel polish.  I am very happy with the way the product removes.
 
I used CND Nourishing Remover to remove the product.
 
If you have any questions please leave me a comment.
 
XOX
 
******************************************************
 
For more information on Andreia Professional Gel Polish please visit:
 
 
 
******************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design