Summery Mint Convertible Nails with Dandelion Detail

Thursday 13 February 2014

 
I decided to have a play with the new CND Shellac Open Road collection this week.
 
I've used CND Shellac in Mint Convertible on four fingers and on the ring finger I've used Sun Bleached.
 
 
I have very vivid memories of playing with Dandelion clocks as a little girl in the fields surrounding my home in the UK so when I ordered the MoYou London plates I was happy to see there were some on one of the plates.
 
So I finished off the nails with these cute little Dandelion clocks from MoYou London Pro XL plate 06.  These plates are amazing and have the most beautiful designs.  They are larger images so you won't have any issues covering the entire nail.
 
**************************************************
 
MoYou London plates can be purchased here:
 
 
And you can try one of these discount codes for a 20% discount at the checkout.
 
Ivy20, Sammy20 or Shiny20 
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design