CND Shellac & Flower Foil

Tuesday 4 February 2014

 
I wanted something quick and feminine for my nails so I chose CND Shellac in Blush Teddy, Rubble and some gorgeous flower transfer foil.
 
 
 
These are super easy to do and the foil is so versatile. 
 
I've done two coats of shellac, curing each coat for two minutes.
 
I've then done one coat of foil adhesive over the tacky layer of the second layer of shellac.
 
I've then cured the foil adhesive for a further two minutes.  This step is to ensure good full coverage.
 
After I cured the foil adhesive I've pressed the foil onto the nail and rubbed firmly with a cotton pad all over so that the foil covers the entire nail.
 
 
 
After that I very carefully removed the foil backing and this is the end result.  Beautiful, delicate flowers over the nails with the shellac colour showing through.
 
The foil can be purchased from Ebay.
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design