Tanya Burr Lipgloss Review and Swatches

Thursday 13 February 2014

 
I've been waiting to get my hands on these little beauties for a couple of months now.
 
I first heard of them on Tanya Burr's YouTube channel when she was talking about them and I've been excited to try them ever since.
 
For me to like a lip gloss it needs to NOT be sticky and to be long lasting.  These lip glosses to me are pretty much perfect.
 
The pigmentation is amazing and they glide on the lips and feel amazing.  I ordered three to start off with just to give them a try and although I've only had them a few days I am so impressed already.
 
There are a mixture of crème and shimmer finishes and I bought two crème and one shimmer.
 
The colours range from light pinks, through to lilacs and all the way through to dark reds.  There are 12 colours in the collection and they retail for approximately $12.95 depending on the exchange rate.
 
The packaging is really lovely.  Sleek and stylish and I love that you can see exactly what colour you are getting without having to open the gloss.  The applicator is very user friendly also.  Much nicer than some of the brushes I have in other glosses.
 
 
 
The glosses have a lovely fruity scent that's nice but not overpowering.  Tanya came up with all the names of the glosses herself by naming them after some of her favourite things.
 
I should also mention that there is also a Tanya Burr Nail Polish range that consists of 10 amazing colours, again named after some of Tanya's favourite things and the colour range is beautiful.
 
Below are the glosses I ordered:
 
First Date
 
A beautiful crème baby pink which is really pigmented and looks amazing if you have a great tan.  I don't normally wear a colour this light but being summer here in Oz I thought I'd give it a go and I love it.
 
 
Aurora
 
Aurora is a sheer shimmery pinkish nude with a slight hint of sparkle through it.  Looks lovely on its own or amazing over a nude lipstick.
 
 
Vampire Kiss
 
Vampire Kiss is by far my favourite (and I never wear red).  It's one of the most amazing reds I've ever seen.  The pigment is amazing and it's such a vibrant red.  I was really really impressed.
 
 
The quality of these glosses rivals any high end glosses I've tried.  I would be ordering these before any other brand I wear.  Tanya Burr has done an amazing job with her colour choices, names and packaging and I look forward to her expanding her makeup range.
 
 


From top to bottom: First Date, Aurora and Vampire Kiss.
 
**************************************************
 
Tanya Burr Lips and Nails can be purchased exclusively from www.feelunique.com
 
They will also be available in the near future from Superdrug in the UK.
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design