Winter Red Snowflake Nails

Monday 9 December 2013

 
I had a lovely new client last week who had only had shellac done once and never with nail art.
 
She wanted some lovely Christmas nails.
 
 
I've used CND Shellac in Hollywood and layered Ruby Ritz over the top.
 
The ring finger is Hollywood and I've layered one of my favourite new colours, Ice Vapor, over the top giving it a lovely sparkly snow effect.
 
 
My client wanted silver details so I've used some Bundle Monster snowflake stamps.  I've used Essie No Place Like Chrome for the stamping.

***************************************
 
The Bundle Monster stamps are available from: www.bundlemonster.com
 
I bought my Essie polish from Ebay.
 
 
**************************************************
Please stop by my pages:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design