Neon & Sparkles

Tuesday 26 November 2013

 
I totally love these nails.  I have a client that pretty much lets me do what I want and this is what I came up with.
 
 
 
I've used CND Shellac in Black Pool on three fingers, the middle finger is CND Shellac in Silver Chrome with CND Shellac in Ice Vapor over the top and I've added three AB Swarovski crystals for that extra bit of bling.
 
 
The ring finger is two coats of CND Shellac in Cream Puff and then I've very gently pressed in some amazing pastel neon pigment powder, top coated and then done this gorgeous flower stamp.  The stamp is a Betina stamp from plate 07.
 
 
***************************************
 
The neon pigment is available here, and this is a special listing for Australians only.  If you are in another country you should contact the seller before purchase.  The seller is located in the UK
 
 
You can find Betina plates here: https://www.facebook.com/messymansion
 
 

**************************************************
 

Please stop by my pages:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design