Winter Wonderland Nails

Thursday 12 December 2013

 
These are my nails.
 
I am not big on really Christmasy nails on myself but I love doing them for my clients.
 
BUT I do love snow and that whole feeling you get when you wake up on Christmas morning and the garden is covered in a gorgeous white blanket.  I remember how excited I used to be as a child when I'd open the curtains and the garden was pure white.
 
Unfortunately I don't see that anymore as Christmas in Australia is usually somewhere around 30 degrees Celsius!
 
So I decided I'd create some nails for myself that remind me of my childhood Christmases.
 
 
I've used CND (of course) Shellac in Azure Wish and layered Ice Vapor over the top to get that icy look and on the ring finger I've used Silver Chrome, again layered with Ice Vapor.
 
I've then gone in and added some lovely little snowflake stamps in Konad white and Essie No Place Like Chrome.
 
I love them and they give me that feeling I used to get when I was a little girl :-)
 
 
**************************************************
Please stop by my pages:
 
**************************************************
 
Konad plates and polish can be found here: http://www.konadnailart.com/
 
I bought my Essie polish from Ebay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design