Stunning Natural Nails

Wednesday 18 December 2013

 
 
Hey everyone,
 
I normally wouldn't post natural nails with nothing on them but this set of nails I just had to share.
 
 
These are my lovely friend Renee's nails.  Before she came to me she had paper thin nails that were always breaking or splitting.
 
These photos are taken after removal of Renee's third set of CND Shellac nails.
 
This is immediately after removal and before any cuticle work and filing.
 
 
I just wanted to show you the amazing quality of Renee's nails.  I've often had people say to me that Shellac damages nails and after removal you will have dry and ruined nails.
 
NOT THE CASE!
 
As you can see by these photos Renee's nails are in amazing condition.  They are long, strong and hydrated.
 
I hope this post helps you if you are deciding whether or not to try Shellac.
 
Kate xox

**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 


1 comment:

Hayley Larue Design