Napoleon Perdis 'Merci' Lip Gloss Collection - Swatches and Product Review

Wednesday 18 December 2013

 

This is the Napoleon Perdis 'Merci' Lip Gloss Collection.
 
It's a limited edition Christmas set that retails at $49.
 
 
These are my Secret Santa gift from my sister.  Obviously not so much a secret and I shouldn't have them until Christmas but I couldn't help myself!
 
The box is a gorgeous deep navy blue with gold lettering.
 
 
 
 
Inside the box there are five lip glosses.  Normally I steer well away from buying lip gloss sets because I usually find that at least one or two of the colours are not something I'd ever wear.
 
Napoleon Perdis has come up with five amazing colours that everyone can wear.  They are great on their own or gorgeous over a lipstick.
 
 
I've found in the past with Napoleon glosses that they are incredibly sticky and I walk around with my hair stuck to my face more often than not but these are not sticky at all.
 
I don't know whether the formula has changed or not but these glide on, they're super hydrating and not sticky at all.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.
 
 
 
These are the colours.  From top to bottom they are: 
 
* Rebecca (rich dark pink)
* Anna (coral pink)
* Casey (pale pink with a shimmer)
* Kate (bubblegum pink and my favourite obviously).
* Tannia (orange coral)  At least I think that's the name.  VERY small print!
 
The colours are pretty pigmented apart from Casey, which is pretty sheer.
 
I am really impressed with these.  They are long wearing and are great on their own or over your favourite lippy.
 
 
 
Here's a quick pic of the applicator.  I know some of you prefer a doe foot wand but this applies really well and is a nice quality brush.
 
These were available from www.napoleonperdis.com
 but I believe they are sold out.  However they are still available at Napoleon Perdis stores but be quick as they are selling super quickly.
 
I hope this helps you.
 
Kate xox
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design