EOS Lip Balms - Product Review

Wednesday 18 December 2013

 
 
O.M.G.  I don't know how I have lived without these babies!
 
Now I love my lip balms and lip chaps but I usually find that they make my lips worse rather than better.  I find that I have to continue to use them or my lips get dry, crack and then the skin just flakes off.
 
With the EOS lip balms I've had none of that.
 
 
 
 
 
So let's get into what they are!
 
I bought the four pack and in this pack I got three of the round balms and one stick.  The scents are (from left to right) Honeysuckle Honeydew, which smells just like melons as you would expect.  It's a subtle scent and not overpowering at all.
 
The second one is Summer Fruit and I seriously want to EAT this one.  It smells divine and as you would imagine, just like fruit.  I LOVE this one.  It's my favourite and I am going to have to stock up!  This, to me, has a stronger scent than the Honeysuckle Honeydew but it's still not overpowering or sickly.
 
The last round one is Sweet Mint and it smells like..... wait for it.... MINT!  This is my least favourite of the three and it has a very strong smell of mint.  Still cute and great on your lips though.
 
The final one is the lip balm in a tube.  This is a Vanilla Bean Smooth Stick and it's got a gorgeous subtle vanillas scent. If you find the little round balms fiddly to use then this is the one for you.
 
 
 
I love the packaging and the colours that they are.  I highly recommend these to anyone and more so to anyone, like me, that's had issues with lip balms making their lips worse rather than better.
 
I do use these during the day but I prefer to use them at night so that when I wake up in the morning my lips are soft and hydrated.
 
I bought mine online and I had trouble getting them. 
 
If you are purchasing these from Ebay make sure the seller has thousands of feedback and that they have a 99% or above positive feedback.  I don't recommend Ebay but if you stick to high positive feedback you are generally going to be ok.
 
I hope this helps you.
 
Kate xox
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design