ÜberChic OP Art Magic Stamping Swatches

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Hey everyone,

I've got a new stamping plate swatch video up on my YouTube channel.

I'm showing you the OP Art Magic plate from ÜberChic Beauty today.

The ÜberChic plates measure 9.5cm by 14.5cm and typically the images are 1.7cm by 2.1cm, with the occasional larger image, which is great for those of you with longer nails.

This plate is chic-a-block with gorgeous optical illusion images and some cute little phrases down the middle of the plate.

As usual, the images are a good size, well etched and stamp perfectly with any polish and stamper that I've ever used with them.  I have no issues picking up any of the images and they always look great on the nails.

ÜberChic Beauty sell worldwide, or they have distributors in several countries.  You can check out the distributor list at the bottom of the ÜberChic website.

HUGE thumbs up for this plate.  Another great plate from ÜberChic :-)

I've used As Black As Night stamping polish from Hit The Bottle for stamping and I used two stampers.  The first one is called Big Red and it's available from my Dixie Plates store, here.  The second is my Sticky Dixie stamper, also from my Dixie Plates store, available here.  I ended up changing stampers so you could see the images more clearly with a solid coloured background.

All products mentioned are also linked in the description bar below the video.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design