*** NEW *** Dixie Plate DP04 Swatches

Tuesday 6 September 2016

WOOHOOOO!   Dixie Plates DP04 has launched and you can find it in my Dixie Plates store.

This plate is the fourth one and there are three more to come out before Christmas so stay tuned for them.

The plate is the same size (9.5cm wide by 14.5cm high) as the last three plates but this plate has 20 individual images measuring 2.1cm by 2.5cm, the biggest individual images that I've seen on any plates so far.  Great if you've got longer nails.

For DP04, I've got a range of beautiful flower images, some gorgeous shapes, lace and even some fabric-type images.  So again, a great range of images to choose from.

The one thing I would keep in mind with these larger images is that you obviously need to use slightly more polish to cover the image.  Something I am still getting used to!

The plates are available worldwide and can be purchased HERE worldwide, or HERE if you are in the UK or EU.  If you have any questions regarding the plates or shipping, feel free to email us at info@dixiegirlxox.com

When ordering, please bear in mind that prices are in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.  You can do a quick conversation to your currency by using an exchange rate calculator that you can find on Google, or here.

I've also introduced a new stamper, Big Red, which is a clear head measuring 3.5cm in diameter, set in a red metal holder with a clear bottom.  So great for precision placement of your images and fantastic for longer nails.


The stamper is NOT sticky at all and is a medium firmness but still squishy enough to stamp with ease.  You literally barely need to touch the stamper to the plate to pick up the image.  I tested it out for a good long time before I chose this and I've tested it on at least 20 brands of plates from super cheap to the highest quality.  I've also used at least 10 different brands of stamping polish and I can report back with confidence that every plate and every type of polish picked up beautifully every single time.

You do not need to prime this stamper at all.  I do run a lint remover over the head of the stamper to remove any debris that might be on it, but other than that NO PRIMING necessary.

I've linked all the products I used in the description bar below the video.

Thank you to everyone who has already ordered.  I was literally swamped with orders and I am very very grateful for your continued support.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design