Dixie Plate DP04 Stamping Collab with Sarah R

Friday 23 September 2016

Hey everyone,

There's a new collaboration video up on my YouTube channel between myself and Sarah Richardson, (Sarah R).

This month we are using my latest stamping plate, DP04, from my Dixie Plates stamping range.  You can purchase them here, should you like what you see.

As usual, we didn't discuss what images we were using, only that it had to be from DP04.

I chose my favourite image, the cherry blossoms and I decided to do a bit of sharpie nail art underneath.


Sarah chose the plaid image, also one of my favourites, double stamped over an ombre gel polish base.


Either design looks like it could be done by a professional nail technician (which we both are), but both designs can easily be done at home.

Our tutorials are easy to follow and any products we used are linked in the description bar below our videos.  We'd also love to see any designs you create using Dixie Plates.  Be sure to use the hashtag #dixieplates so we can see your work.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design