Madam Glam Colour Changing Gel Polish Demo

Monday 12 September 2016

Morning, afternoon, evening everyone,

I've got a new video up on the YouTube channel featuring four gorgeous colour changing gel polishes from Madam Glam.

It's just a quickie today, showing application and then the colour change between hot and cold temperatures.  I'll have a nail art video up soon using one of the colours as I have an idea for a cool video.

The colour changing polishes in general are something I tend to steer clear of because I usually find one or the other of the colours you get (from hot to cold) are not colours I like, but with these four I love all the colours.

Application is a dream.  Madam Glam do suggest doing three coats to get good opacity but I found you could easily get away with two coats so do experiment if you have any of these.

Super cute colours at a very reasonable price.  Madam Glam is not a professional only brand BUT in saying that, the quality is as good, if not better than quite a few professional only brands I use.  I also know of several nail technicians that have introduced Madam Glam into their salons and the clients LOVE IT!



I highly recommend the gel polishes.  I've been using them for a good year now and I've loved everything I've tried.

If you are wanting to purchase, I have a 30% discount code.  It's not an affiliate code and I do not benefit in any way if you use it!

Simply enter kate30 at checkout to receive your 30% discount.  Also do sign up for Madam Glam emails.  They regularly have sales and special offers so you can grab yourselves some awesome deals.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design