Tutti Frutti Bling

Tuesday 12 November 2013



 
Something to brighten my client's day!  She's had her first CND Shellac mani and is in love!
 
After having cheap and nasty stick on nails from K-Mart she has a lot of damage to her nails from picking them off herself.  She was over the moon at how good her nails looked (even with the damage) after I had applied the Shellac.
 
 
I've used CND Shellac in Tutti Frutti on the thumb and first two fingers and on the ring finger and lttle finger I've used CND Shellac in Silver Chrome layered with the new Ice Vapor (my new favourite colour).
 
I finished off the ring finger with a zebra print Betina stamp.
 
**************************************************
 
 
You can find Betina plates here: https://www.facebook.com/messymansion
 
 

 
**************************************************
 
 

Please stop by my pages:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design