Product Purge Part 1 - Empties & Old Beauty Products 1

Monday 25 January 2016

At the best of times you could call me a mini-hoarder and with all the products I purchase and get sent, I decided it was time to go through the drawers and drawers of older products I've had sitting around for far longer than I should, and throw things out.

I have a  moderately embarrassing pile of products that I'm either getting rid of because:
  1. I didn't like the product
  2. It's significantly out of date
  3. I've moved on to something else
  4. I've hoarded so much crap this product needs to go
If my hoarding carried on, I could see myself being featured on one of those 'hoarder' shows, or visitors would have to walk through precariously balanced tunnels of crap whilst trying to navigate the house!  Possibly a slight exaggeration but I have a good imagination.

It felt really good to throw a heap of stuff out, and there's still a heap more to go.  So I've done a three part series and this is part 1.

I should also mention, I recycled anything I could and I passed on any products that were suitable to friends and family.



I'm going to be doing this on a more regular basis from now on, and after being inspired by Caroline Hirons, I will be looking into donating anything suitable to a women's shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design