Lust Have It Unboxing - December 2015

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Hey everyone,

I've got a new video up on my YouTube channel of the December unboxing of my Lust Have It bag.

I'm pretty impressed with all the products in this bag.  I do like to see a range of products in the bag and not just cosmetics.

The only thing I would probably not use for its intended purpose is the Naobay Moisturising Peel.  It's technically an exfoliating scrub for your face (with no instructions on the tube) and it's very abrasive.  I do like how soft my skin felt afterwards - but I think this is down to a combination of the scrub and the hand cream I tried afterwards - but it made my skin quite sore so I will be using it strictly on my body.

Very much looking forward to trying out the London eyeshadow quad from Be A Bombshell and the other replacement quad from Flormar.  The pigmentation of the Flormar eyeshadows is insane!

I've listed the products I received in the description bar below the video, along with my $5 off your first box discount code.

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design