Beautylish Lucky Bag 2016

Wednesday 13 January 2016


Japan has a tradition of giving out 'Lucky Bags' or Fukubukuro, in the Japanese New Year. These are bags full of mystery gifts sort of like a lucky dip.

The history behind the Fukubukuro is quite interesting so give it a quick Google search if you want know more.

Beautylish made up a limited amount of their own Lucky Bags and of course I had to have one.  It arrived at my house yesterday morning and I am blown away by what I received.  The bag (unfortunately sold out now) retailed for $75USD and I got a total of over $185USD of products.

I won't spoil it and tell you what I got in my Lucky Bag.  I've done an unboxing which you can find below and I've listed the prices at the end of the video and again in the description bar below the video.  If the product is sold in Australia, I've listed that price. If not, I've done an exchange rate conversion but don't forget to factor in shipping and customs fees!

Enjoy,

Dixie Girlxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design