The Week Ahead

Monday 13 January 2014

Hey everyone,
 
I hope you are all doing well and if you are in Australia, I hope you are keeping nice and cool!
 
It's 5.40pm on Tuesday 15 January and the temperature is 41.5 degrees Celsius!
 
 
Ahhhh that makes me feel slightly better!
 
Anyway, this week I have a couple of great product reviews coming up and I am waiting on one really special product to arrive.  I can't wait to get my hands on it!  Should be here any day :-)
 
If you would like to see any specific reviews or videos on my YouTube channel please let me know in the comments.
 
I've got some more products that I am dying to test out and review for you but in this weather the products will literally melt if I get them out so they are currently in my fridge until the temperatures are safely under 40!
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design