Essentially Perfect Green Tea & Ylang Ylang Bath Bomb Review

Wednesday 22 January 2014

 
Essentially Perfect is a Melbourne based business that makes amazing hand-made soaps, bath bombs, body moisturisers, doggie soap and other amazing natural products.
 
I have been lucky enough to try some of these gorgeous products.
 
Here's my review for the Green Tea and Ylang Ylang bath bomb!
 
Firstly you notice the lovely packaging.  The bath bomb comes sealed in plastic and has totally gorgeous labeling.  You can smell it before it's even unwrapped.
 
I have extremely dry skin so I am always trying to find natural products that don't irritate and leave my skin soft and silky.
 
This product is one of those.
 
As with all bath bombs, you fill up your bath and drop it in and watch it fizz!  The smell is amazing and at first the scent is quite strong but as the bath bomb fizzes away the smell changes and becomes more subtle.
 
The bath bomb has the amazing anti-oxidant properties of the green tea and my skin felt amazing after I got out of the bath.  It was smooth and soft and felt really moisturised.
 
I loved this and will definitely be going to Essentially Perfect to stock up.  Bath bombs are $5 each and my subscribers will receive a 5% discount if you mention me and buy through the Essentially Perfect website or at the Flemington Market.
 
 
Essentially Perfect is run by the lovely Monica.
 
She has a stall at the Flemington Market, her own website and has just joined Farmhouse Direct, an online farmer's market.
 
Monica purchases raw goat's milk direct from the farmer.  This is the best for making soap and other beauty products.  She also supports a local olive grower by buying her olive oil direct from his farm.
 
All Essentially Perfect soaps and other products are coloured with all natural Australian clays and other organics such as madder root powder and black charcoal.  98% of all scent blends are made with essential oils. 
Her products are truly amazing and don't forget you  receive a 5% discount if you mention I sent you and you buy through her website or at the Flemington Market.
 
I am currently trying out some more lovely Essentially Perfect products so stay tuned.
 
**************************************************
 
Essentially Perfect website:  http://essentiallyperfect.com.au/
 
Farmhouse Direct website: http://www.farmhousedirect.com.au/
 
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design