Asphalt & Cake Pop Plum Surprise

Sunday 19 January 2014

 
I loved doing these nails!
 
My lovely friend Renee comes over for a coffee and lets me play.
 
I've used CND Shellac in Asphalt on the pointer and pinkie and then used holographic plum surprise glitter from a fantastic seller on Ebay.  I will leave a link below.
 
 
 
On the middle two fingers I've used a base of Cake Pop and then hand painted an Asphalt and Cream Puff design. 
 
 
I've finished off the nails with top coat and SolarOil.

**************************************************
 
The amazing glitter can be purchased from here:
 
 
The seller will ship worldwide.
 
**************************************************
 
Please stop by my pages and like, follow and subscribe:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design