Nail Stamping Queen Stamping Polishes - Review & Demo

Monday 27 October 2014

 
As many of you know, I am a stamping nut and always keen to try new stamping products.
 
I was approached by Nail Stamping Queen and asked if I would like to try out her new range of stamping polishes.  Obviously I jumped at the chance, and boy am I glad I did.  These are amazing.
 
There are currently 28 shades in the range and they are at this time exclusive to Australia BUT international shipping is coming VERY SOON.  So keep an eye out on the Nail Stamping Queen Facebook page for more details.
 
Each polish is a 5ml bottle and costs $4 AUD.  Shipping is capped at $8 Australia-wide and the package arrives on your doorstep quickly and extremely well packed.
 
The polishes are just amazing.  The quality is second to none and they stamp over black brilliantly.  Every colour is rich and opaque and another great thing is that there is little to no odor!  They are by far the easiest to stamp with that I've used.  I get a perfect stamp each time and there is no feathering or smudging.  They are quick to dry, but not so quick that if you are a bit slow to pick up the image, they won't dry on the plate.  Another great thing is that they don't smudge when you top coat, nor do they stain your stamper!
 
Maryanne is the owner of Nail Stamping Queen and she is so lovely to deal with.  She's always around if you need her and her customer service is amazing.
 
I cannot recommend these polishes highly enough.
 
I've attached the YouTube review and demo I did below.
 

 
Maryanne can be contacted via her Nail Stamping Queen Facebook page if you have any questions about shipping internationally, or any general questions.  She also has a Storenvy shop, the link to which is on the Facebook page.
 
These stamping polishes are DA BOMB DOT COM and if you're a stamper, you need them in your life!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Dixiegirlxox


***************************************************
Please visit me, like, subscribe and follow:
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design